- ➔ AccheRishtey.com is an intermediary defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000. To use the AccheRishtey site, the users must register as a member of the site. This Agreement is a legally binding electronic contract that users must accept to use the site and become a “Member.” For this Agreement, a “Member” is the person who voluntarily submits information to the site, regardless of whether such person utilizes the service for free or for a fee.
- ➔ The site is not a casual dating site but a serious matchmaking tool for finding a life companion for marriage. The membership and entry rights are reserved.
- ➔ To use the AccheRishtey site or register as a member, the age criteria is 21 years for females and 21 years for males.
- ➔ The AccheRishtey.com website is solely for the purpose of facilitating personal advertisements for a valid marriage alliance between individuals who are legally able to marry under the laws in their respective jurisdictions.
- ➔ By using our site, users represent and warrant that they have the right, consent, authority, and legal ability to enter into this Agreement and that they aren’t prohibited from using matrimony site by any applicable law currently in force or any order issued by any court, or other competent authority.
- ➔ The users also certify that they are looking for a life partner and will not use this site for casual dating. They also agree to abide by all of this Agreement’s terms and conditions.
- ➔ The users are solely responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password, as well as for maintaining the secrecy of the username and password they specify during the registration process.
- ➔ The users agree to immediately tell us of any unauthorized use or disclosure of their username or password, as well as any other security breach, and to log out of their account at the end of each session.
Term and Termination
- ➔ This Agreement will be in existence, valid, and enforceable for as long as the users use our website.
- ➔ The users may cancel their membership at any time and for any reason by writing to AccheRishtey.com.
- ➔ The users will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription costs, if any, paid by them if they discontinue the membership unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- ➔ We may terminate the user’s access to the site and membership for any reason, including but not limited to breaching the terms of service, using the service for commercial purposes, or engaging in prohibited communication or activity, by sending a notice to them at the provided email address or any other email address they may later provide us.
- ➔ The users will not be entitled to a refund of any subscription fee paid if we terminate their membership due to a breach of the provisions of this Agreement.
Non-Commercial Use by Members
- ➔ The site is for individual members’ personal use to advertise and promote their profiles to find relevant matches, and it cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- ➔ This includes giving connections to other websites, whether or not they are considered competitors to AccheRishtey. We do not allow organizations, companies, or businesses to become members, and they should not utilize the AccheRishtey.com Service or Site for any reason.
- ➔ Illegal or unauthorized uses of the site, including unauthorized framing or linking to the site, will be investigated, and necessary legal action, including civil, criminal, and injunctive remedy, will be taken.
- ➔ AccheRishtey.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or suspend the user’s free access to its website based on a review of the member’s activities, status, or any other factors AccheRishtey considers appropriate, with prior notice to them.
- ➔ As long as the users are registered members of AccheRishtey.com, they should not have any objection to receiving emails, texts, and calls from AccheRishtey and its members as of the registration date.
- ➔ On AccheRishtey.com, multiple profiles of the same person are not permitted. We retain the right to terminate all multiple profiles at any time without refunding any membership payments.
- ➔ The users confirm that the content and information submitted by them, including personal information, are correct and accurate. If they’re creating a profile on behalf of a friend, sibling, or kid, they agree that they have the necessary authorization from the profile holder to do so on AccheRishtey.com.
- ➔ AccheRishtey.com maintains the right, in its sole discretion, to take whatever steps are necessary to safeguard AccheRishtey.com and its Members from any abuse or misuse.
- ➔ The users may not use any automated processes, such as IRC Bots, EXEs, CGI, or other programs/scripts, to view content on AccheRishtey.com or communicate, contact, respond or interact with its members.
Proprietary Rights in the Content on AccheRishtey.com
All proprietary rights in the AccheRishtey.com Site and the AccheRishtey service are owned and retained by Us. AccheRishtey.com and its licensors own the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other intellectual information on the site. The users may not copy, edit, publish, distribute, display, or sell any proprietary information, except for material that is in the public domain, like a member profile, or for which permission has been acquired from the user. Any such conduct or attempted act by the user will be considered a breach of this Agreement. Their membership with AccheRishtey.com will be immediately canceled without reimbursement of any unused Subscription payments. AccheRishtey.com has the right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) for any infractions where appropriate.
Content Posted on the Site
- ➔ The users understand and agree that AccheRishtey.com has the right to remove any listing, communication, content, photos, or profiles (collectively, “Content”) that, in AccheRishtey.com’s sole discretion, violate this Agreement or are offensive, illegal, or threaten the rights, harm, or safety of either AccheRishtey or its Members.
- The users hereby irrevocably grant to AccheRishtey.com the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, and publicly display such content on the site from time to time, as well as to share the details with other members of AccheRishtey.com for matchmaking purposes, with respect to the content they submit for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of the site, including but not limited to their contact details.
- ➔ The users may only use the Services to promote their profile and contact other members to find relevant matches. They understand and agree that all information, photographs, communications, or other content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to AccheRishtey.com, is solely the person’s responsibility from whom such content originated and is solely at the member’s risk and responsibility. This means all content they upload, post, or email is entirely their responsibility (and not Risteyncr.com’s).
Illegal and prohibitive Content includes content which:
- ➔ promotes false or misleading information, or unlawful activity or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous.
- ➔ promotes bigotry, hatred, racism, or physical harm of any type against any group or individual, for example, is insulting to the community.
- ➔ harasses another person
- ➔ involves “chain letters,” “junk mail,” or unsolicited mass mailing, often known as “spamming.”
- ➔ promotes an unauthorized or unlawful reproduction of another person’s copyrighted work, such as by offering pirated computer programs or links to them, or by providing information on how to get around the manufacturer’s installed copy-protection devices, or the provision of pirated music or links to pirated music files
- ➔ features pages with limited or password-protected access, as well as hidden or password-protected pages or pictures
- ➔ displays any form of obscene or sexually explicit material
- ➔ gives educational information regarding criminal behaviors, including breaching someone’s privacy or creating or providing computer viruses.
The users must seek the prior written consent of the owner of any copyrighted material or other proprietary information before posting or reproducing it in any way. Without limiting the foregoing, the users are advised to provide us with the following information if they feel their work has been duplicated and uploaded on the AccheRishtey.com website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement.
- ➔ a signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest, whether electronic or physical
- ➔ a brief summary of the allegedly infringed copyrighted work
- ➔ a description of where on our site the allegedly infringing material is located;
- ➔ user’s phone number, address, and email address.
- ➔ a written declaration from the user stating they believe the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- ➔ a declaration signed under penalty of perjury that the information in the user’s notice is correct and that they’re the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
- ➔ AccheRishtey.com is not liable for any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, email failure due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or a combination thereof, including damage to member’s or any other person’s computer resulting from or related to our service.
- ➔ AccheRishtey.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred due to anyone’s use of the Site or Service or any Content posted on the accherishtey.com site or transmitted to AccheRishtey.com Members.
- ➔ AccheRishtey.com disclaims all responsibility and liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by Members, users, or any other third parties.
- ➔ All liability, whether criminal or civil, arising out of any Content posted on the site will be the responsibility of the Member/user/third party who posted such content, and AccheRishtey.com reserves the right to seek damages from such Member/user/third party for any damages it may suffer due to such content Posted on the site. AccheRishtey.com claims no ownership of the Content users submit or make available for inclusion on the service.
Limitation on Liability
- ➔ AccheRishtey.com will not be liable to users or any third party for any indirect, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages, including lost profits, arising from the user’s use of the Site or the AccheRishtey.com Service.
- ➔ AccheRishtey.com’s responsibility to users, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, will always be limited to the amount paid, if any, by the user to AccheRishtey.com for the service during the term of membership, regardless of the form of action.
By using the site, the users agree that all disputes or conflicts relating to or involving the Site and the Service will be governed by the laws of India and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Gurugram, India.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund Policy- AccheRishtey does NOT refund any payment to any member for any reason EXCEPT in the case of any issue on the AccheRishtey’s part.
- Refunds are NOT permitted for the members who have paid the full payment and then wish to avail of a promotional or discount offer instead.
- Members cannot cancel their memberships in order to buy a cheaper deal. Your IP address is recorded with the website, and AccheRishtey reserves all rights to ban your account on this basis.
- AccheRishtey will not refund any members who no longer wish to continue to use the AccheRishtey platform.
- No refund can be given in part or whole for a subscription that the users use for any reason. Therefore, users who cancel their subscription cannot claim any partial or full refund for whatever reasons.
- If you do not wish to continue the services, remember to Cancel your membership before the due date.
PLAN CANCELLATION - We do not support for cancelling any plan once purchased successfully.
REFUND PAYMENTS - Any refunds issued will be processed and completed within 7 - 10 days of the initial refund request with the same Payment Mode.
The users accept to receive specific emails from AccheRishtey.com or its group sites by becoming a Member of the AccheRishtey.com service. They can easily unsubscribe at any time for any reason by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in the email. Also, they can change the privacy settings to manage their membership.
Complete Agreement between users and AccheRishtey.com regarding the use of the site or the service is contained in this Agreement, which users accepted upon the usage of the site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of AccheRishtey.com. The remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect if any term of this Agreement is found to be invalid.
Contact the Grievance Officer
By becoming a member of AccheRishtey.com or using the Site’s Services, the users affirm that they have read and understood the above terms and agree to abide by them throughout their membership with AccheRishtey.com.
If the users have any queries about our service agreement, they can contact us.